This 3-day meeting brings together Dutch and international scientists working on cognition, behavior and the brain, and features plenary sessions, member initiated symposia, poster sessions, four keynote lectures, the awarding of the NVP Disseration Prize, and a social programme.
Call for Abstracts
Registration for the conference is now open. To secure your place and/or to submit an abstract go to:
You can request either a poster or an oral presentation. Compared to last year posters presentations will receive more time (longer presentations) and space (sessions will take place in two separate rooms).
The NVP Winter Conference will feature the following keynote speakers:
• Pieter Roelfsema (Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience)
The NVP Winter Conference will feature the following symposia:
• Opportunities and Applications of Ultra High-Field MRI in Cognitive Neuroscience
• Predicting human actions: specialized and general mechanisms
• Computational Cognitive Neuroscience
• Knowledge representation and concept learning
• The brain in control
• Towards a cognitive account of human creativity
• Neural Network Profiles and Dynamics Begin to Shed Light on Neurocognitive Aging